Ease Low Back Pain and Headaches with Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy®
13 CE HOURS CERTIFICATE ISSUED
April 9 – 10, 2022 and October 29 – 30, 2022
Low back pain and headaches account for more work days off than any other muscle related pain. This workship will incorporate both “Quick Fix” and “Basics” to address trigger points for both.
Participants Will Learn
- Application of Bonnie Prudden Prudden Myotherapy for LMTs.
- How to identify and deactivate trigger points associated with low back pain: Gluteals, Low Back, Abdomen, ITT, Hamstrings and Quads.
- Which “Quick Fix” and “Basic” techniques are applicable for different muscular pains/problems associates with low back pain such as sciatica and piriformis pain.
- How to identify and deactivate trigger points associated with headache: Rhomboids, Upper Trapezius, Posterior and Anterior Neck, Face, Pectorals, Axilla, Deltoid.
- Which “Quick Fix” and “Basic” techniques are applicable for muscular pain/problems associated with headaches.
- Passive, homework and adaptive exercise for each muscle group studied.
Who Should Attend:
Health professionals, trainers, coaches and athletes, health club personnel, activities directors, and those actively seeking to take charge of their own health care.
Due to ongoing COVID concerns, classes will be limited to 10, and will be held in a private setting in Tucson. Call 520-529-3979 or email email@example.com for details as to location and suggestions for overnight accommodations.
Lori Drummond, Enid Whittaker and Sandra Dirks learned Myotherapy and exercise directly from Bonnie Prudden. They were over 120 years experience teaching Myotherapy, exercise, fitness and teaching. Enid and Sandra were inducted into the Massage Hall of Fame in 2015.
Saturday, 8:45 a.m. Check-in
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CLass
Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Class
Lunch, 1 Hour Each Day
To reserve your place, complete the Registration Form and return it with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit.
13-Hour Myotherapy Weekend Workshop Regular Tuition:
Tucson – $320.00 per person (includes $50.00 deposit)
Early Bird – Tucson Only Workshops
Early Bird registrations must be postmarked and paid in full 30 days prior to the workshop. Workshops – $295.00 per person (includes $50.00 deposit)
$50.00 nonrefundable processing fee. 50% refund for cancellations 15 to 21 days prior to workshop. No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to workshop or for no shows. However, total may be applied to attendance at another 15 Hour Workshop of the same price. There will be a $25.00 transfer fee for less than 30 day notice. Full refund if Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy cancels workshop.
Great Reasons to Attend
Using what you learn at these workshops, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Erase your own muscle pain and improve your strength and flexibility.
- Work more comfortably and extend your productive career.
- Help your friends and family feel better, and if in health care, help clients more effectively and increase your client base.
Myotherapy is best understood when it is seen and practiced under the watchful eye of a professional. Our “hands on” Myotherapy Weekends provide these opportunities and help both the professional and the lay person feel comfortable using Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy “Quick Fix” techniques on self, client and family.
Praise For Prudden
“One of the best, most practical workshops I’ve attended. High levels of commitment, fun and purpose.”
“I learned that there is always hope and that I am not stuck in my current condition.”
“The entire staff is wonderful. They are patient, thorough and have the unique ability to make the learning experience fun. I left feeling empowered and wanting more.
“Worth much more than we paid.”
“I now have reliable information that can easily be incorporated into my work to benefit myself and my clients.”
“Educational, well-organized and enjoyable.”
“Thanks so much for an informative, encouraging, inspirational and loving weekend.”